A few weeks ago, Heather Champion at chevymommasramblings.blogspot.com bestowed upon little ole Parties for Pennies the Liebster Award. I hadn't heard too much about it but it's basically a great way to honor other up & coming blogs or blogs you just love & want to share with others.
The Liebster Blog Award is given to blogs with under 200 followers. Liebster is a German word meaning dear, sweet, kind, nice, good, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.
My job is to pass this award onto 5 other deserving blogs. There are so many blogs that are worthy of this, it was so hard to choose. I tried to pick blogs that had something to do with parties or party-planning. (Sticking with the theme of this one, ofcourse)
The rules for the Liebster Award are -
1) Thank the giver & link back to the blogger that gave you the award.
2) Reveal your top 5 picks & let them know by leaving them a comment on their blog.
3) Copy & paste the award on your blog.
4) Have faith that your followers will spread the love too.
I'd like to pass on the Liebster Award to:
* VivianElle Invitations (I'm a little biased b/c this is one of my best friend's blog & she did my reception invites & programs here...she's pretty awesome)
* Passion~For~Parties.com - this blog is eye candy for party planners! Great ideas!
* Bird on a Cake - check out Robins Andes Cake! Yum!
* Aimee Bee - she has awesome crafts! You will not be disappointed!
* Sunny Vanilla - Adorable blog & flowing with creativity!
These blogs will inspire you & give you amazing ideas!
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! :-)
The rules for the Liebster Award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!